Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tuna Kuwharuwharu (Longfin Eel)

This term we have been learning all about the longfin eel. 

Our assembly item was based on the story Velvet and Elvis. This was a story about the migration journey that the long fin eel takes.                             
Click here to view our Te Manga class blog Assembly post

I created 3 different digital learning objects on this topic. The first is a poster that I created in my topic book about the challenges to the long fin eel. Whaea Deb took a photo of my poster.    

I created a life cycle of the longfin eel using google drawing.  




I also made a google poster to share five interesting fact about the longfin eel.



1 comment:

  1. Some good learning Zana. You have done a lot of work about the longfin eel. What a great topic. I wonder if you would recognise one in our creek from what you have learned?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.