Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

My Speech

 WALT present a persuasive speech.

What I did well come up with good ideas,speak clearly because I normally mumble.Saying it in front of the seniors

What do I think that I need to improve in for next time.going slower, more expression.More eye contact


here's my speech 

video and writing 


Do you think that it is important for children to play outside? Because I do and I think that you should too. Today I'm going to tell you my reasons why it is important for children to play outside.


You will get fit When kids run they get happier, kinder and fitter than their peers. When you're on technology you will get angry like my brother. If you play outside more you’ll live a healthier life.


  

You’ll get strong because all you will be doing is exercising. There’s different types of exercising like practising sports,outside jobs,wheels and stuff that will make you healthy. But inside there's only stuff like technology,inside job’s,playing in your room, writing and reading and that's not going to make you healthy at all.



You can create new games like Jake,Toby and I made up a game called tramp tag.You can add more staff to games.  



now i'm going to tell you Why I like exercising   

I will get a happy life because as I said before if you're on technology you’ll be grumpy. I can learn more outside activities and show them to my friends,teachers and family.I will always have something to do.I will not always be bored and I can spend more time on my tramp,bike and playing with my netball.When im on my technology then it will get annoying like it will say loading,no sinal and barriers and it will come up with heaps of adds but not outside.       




You can do fun adventures and on your adventures you can run,climb,swim and jump.You can also explore on your adventure.If you have a bike or other things with wheels then you can go on it.If you have a pet at home then you can play with it but if you don’t then you can play with your cousins,friends and your siblings and then you won’t be inside in your room having nothing to do.    


And as I said before it is important for kids to be playing outside everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.