Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Raranga Matihiko - Waitangi Visit

2 weeks ago on Monday we went to Waitangi for the 2nd time.
We went on paint 3d ,tinker cad and sculpt gl 1st we went into pairs because we were going to share a Chromebook me and Koda  were a pair.2nd we went on sculpt gl and we made cool pou. Next we went on paint 3d to make some fish. When we were doing the fish me and Alani were a par and Alanis fish turned out really cool because something was wrong with the Chromebook. Then we looked at the videos that Whaea Keri made then we went out side to have some afternoon tea and some water and we left.

My Pou




1 comment:

  1. I love your pou Zana, I think you did a great job. What tools of navigation were you carving on your pou?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.