Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

This Morning

This morning 26.02.21


Getting out of bed.


My mum and dads Alarm clock went of I see my cat cleaning I hear my mum and dads phones.So I walk to my wardrobe to get out of my warm Pigamers and into my cold clothes.Then I kept on walking to the lounge to make the school lunches with my mum.After  I brushed my hair and put on some sunscreen.


Breakfast.

I went to the fridge to get the yogurt and the watermelon.Then I sat down and ate my breakfast and read a book.


Traveling.

I got my stuff and raced to the stinky car and we drove off to school.  Next I heard Toby moaning, I saw the school bus mum was trying to catch up to so that Jake could get onto the bus.  Finally, we arrived at school.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.