Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

water fun day

 heres my writing of the water fun day

Recount of our Water fun day.


Yesterday me and the girls in my class dashed to the changing room to get

into our togs for our water fun afternoon at our school.  We got changed

really quick so I could race into line for Mrs Radich to give instructions. 

I was so excited because we have never done this before.  Mrs Radidich

told us to “bring your towel!”  and Mrs Bryden told us not to.     


The first thing we did was the first water slide. 

I went down on my tummy.  A little later loads of

little kids came in line. Then Koda told me and Alani that

“There were more activities to do.”  Then I replied that Alani

moaned “but there's prickles.”  So we left and the next activity

was one that I didn’t go on so I played with Lucy , Lucy excitedly

told me “This is so fun!”  Koda and Alani finished on the blue tunnel. 

Whaea Deb showed us photos of people going down the tunnel.  The faces they

made were funny Me , Kaydee , Lucy , Koda and Alani sped to the other slippery

water slide.  It was so amazing.  At last we skipped to the freezing cold pool where

there were balls to play with.  Koda mumbled “to sit on the balls!”  So we did Alani

and I hopped out to play with the bubbles , Samson kept on squirting me and Alani so

we blew bubbles at him.  Then me , Koda and Alani dashed to the water slide and

skipped around the field.  We were just about to wash in the pool and I complained

“everyone is packing up.”  So we wash in the sprinkler.  Afterwards we rushed to the Te Kauru bathroom to get changed

into our warm clothes. Mihi cried “I forgot my shorts can someone

get them?”  Me and Koda giggled, “We would get them.”  When

all the girls came back inside we talked about the day.Reflection

I loved the pool because we could play with the balls and water guns.  


The next thing I liked was   water slides because you dash so fast and you got all soapy.  


My last favourite is the sprinklers because you could run in them and have fun. I will love to do it again. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.