Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

First Draft - The Great Reading Adventure Assembly

I have written about my class assembly. I am at the editing stage so you might see some mistakes. I am sill working on it and will post 
my published writing next week. 

Zana
T3 Recount Practice - The Great Reading Adventure Assembly
03.09.19
Last friday it was te whare tui’s Assembly it was about the great reading adventure the parts of the assembly were the cat in the hat, nonfiction and fiction, the mori mif and Legends,. Duffy scruffy friend 1 ana friend 2,Avengers. And Harry potter 
I was in the Cat in the Hat group with Koda,Alani,Hori,Awhi and Grace. I was a girl Me Koda and Grace were behind a red thing when it started Duffy said her part then all the others said there part then me Grace and Koda said our part and then Hori came running onto the stage he.Said his part sone Alani and Awhi said there part then we sat down mori mife and legends came to said there part  there part.It was about making the sun go more slowly.Because it went to fast and they had no time to do  there Jobs after. them it was the Avengers part they did jokes.The Avengers were Iman,Superman,Hulk, Black panther and Kapina Mairea.The Jokes were  About Batman after them the nonfiction came up there part was about.Dinosaurs and animals then the Harry Potter group came up and said there part.Then we said the Duffy song. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.