Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Bubble Memories

We are sharing memories from our lockdown bubble.
Me and my class all did a goggle slide about our bubble. The first thing that we did was plan our bubble memories in red reading writing book. The second thing that we did was copy our writing into a goggle doc. The third thing that we did was we copied it into our bubble memories slide DEC.The thing The was easy for me was putting in my photo into my goggle slide.The thing that was tricky for me was looking for the right photo to my slide.
The thing I want to improve in next time is listen to the instantiations more Here is my slide.  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Zana. I really enjoyed reading your slide deck. You have shared a lot from your bubble and I really love the visuals you chose for your 'bubble snapshots'. Which one was your favourite snapshot from your bubble? 

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.