Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The Plastic Free Challenge

WALT find out some of the causes, effects, and solutions for plastic pollution.

Me and my reading group have been learning to use less plastic.We read the text in the book then we made a google slide about using less plastic.In the google slide we had to add a picture and made it into a link.

Here's what I did well make the google slide and do the writing.Here's what was tricky for me under standing the text in the book.The thing that was interesting for me was how much sea creators that have died of the plastic.The way I can extend my self next time is try to use less plastic.

Here my plastic free challenge google slide.

1 comment:

  1. You have thought of lots of ways to reduce plastic at home, school and in our community. The text we read told us that plastic is made from oil. It breaks down into little pieces, but it never, ever goes away! If we all use less plastic, we can make a difference. How will you use less plastic in your lunchbox?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.