Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Connected L2 2015 - Why do our muscles get tired?

WALT use our reading strategies to find information in the text.
Here's what I learnt wall reading the book when you run it is good for your leg muscles.I also learnt what avoid,dodge,recover, dehydrated,efficient,supply,release and fatigue means.
Here's what I enjoyed was writing in the google slide because I didn't have to make it and it was easy.The thing that I found tricky was thinking of ideas to write.Here's what I
can do better next time adding more writing and more facts.
Here's my google drawing.

1 comment:

  1. You have shared so many ways to beat muscle fatigue but what are the causes of muscle fatigue. What does energy and oxygen have to do with muscle fatigue?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.