Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Diabetes

WALT use our reading strategies to find information in the text and explain it to others.Here's what I learnt about diabetes when I read text Type 1 diabetes an autoimmune disease,Type 1 diabetes: 

occurs most often in childhood(but it can occur at any age and There are 2 types of diabetes.What I enjoyed making the A-z and the diabetes google drawing.What I found tricky doing the topic organiser and writing down the facts for type 1 and type 2 diabetes.What could I do better next time add more facts to my writing.

Here are my DLO's.



1 comment:

  1. Zana, your DLO's are fabulous. You have shared your learning about diabetes in a very effective way. You have found so many interesting key words related to diabetes for your A-Z. Fantastic effort Zana!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.