Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Covid 19 back in level 2

                                                                  13/08/2020

What happens at level 2?

Physical Distance,3 or less people are allowed in a diary,keep a two metre distance away from people that are not in our family.No parties,no going to other countries.You can not travel so far away from where we live.No big gathering’s of 100 people or over. No touching our nose,mouth,ears and eyes.You have to hand sanitis a lot so you wont get covid 19.  

What do I think?

What I think about level 2 is that you have to keep a two metre distance in the street.You also have to keep a one metre distance at school or work.I think that covid 19 should be like the other viruses.I think that 25 people should be allowed to go in big supermarkets not 20 and only 2 people from each family can go to a shop. 


How do I feel about level 2?

In level 2 I felt worried because in Auckland 5 people from my family are now living in Auckland. Auckland is also the place in NZ with the most covid 19. I also feel sad because there are 6 people in my family that are old and old people cannot fight the virus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.