Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Science fun

We are learning to predict and explain what is happening during our science experiments.

On Friday my class did some cool science.We did Magic milk,the salt volcano and crawling colours my favourite was magic milk because it looked cool and it was very interesting.On magic milk the First thing we had to do was get a bowl and Whaea Deb or Yvette will put some milk into the bowl.Next they put some food colouring into the milk then it was our turn to put a kabarb stick with dish washer liquid into the milk. Then something really cool happened the colours went every were and the 3 colours turned into one colour.

After we did magic milk we did crawling colours that was my 3rd favourite.First Whaea Deb got 4 people to do the crawling colours.When I looked at the stuff I saw 7 cups,tissue paper and some food colouring. Secondly Whaea deb put water in 4 of the cups.Then the 4 boys folded the tissue paper 4 times and put them in between the cups.Then they put food colouring and it toke 30 minutes to mix the colours. 


salt volcano.

crawling colours.

my class.

magic milk.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.