Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Paddle boarding

On Wednesday my class went paddle boarding but I went to a orthodontist appointment.So I had to go with the Juniors.Me Tia and Emma made a hole in sand and the water turned really warm.We were working on that for about 30 minutes.Then I went on the paddle board with Te Putake we went shallow because they were only 6-7 years old.When we were done on the paddle board we bombed into the water I only did about 3 bombs because I twisted my leg.Also Chase back slammed onto the water.   


When me Tia and Emma were done we hoped in the hole. Maz  had all ready made a hole and we joint our holes tougher and it was so big.It was also really deep. Then Mum,Tia,Toby and I walk to school and went home Tia was coming to my house.

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.