Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

ZM L2 Back To School

09.09.21

WALT:Describe how I'm feeling about L2 back to school.


This morning, I woke up at 6:30am excited to see my friends at school.  I  made Mum and Dad a cup of coffee and Dad told me “It's school today” and I replied “It's work today!” Mum butted in to say “You should get dressed?” I replied “Okay.” I went to my room and got dressed. Next I mumbled to Jake “I woke in the middle of night because you were sleep talking about covid” after that he was speechless so he walked away as slow as a sloth trying to make a comeback. I ran into the lounge to make lunch.  I heard Toby moaning because he had to clean his room (he didn’t).  At 7:40am I leaped into the car without breakfast.  Jake sulked to the car.


When Mum dropped me off at the school drop off as soon as mum hit the brakes I sprinted off saying “Bye!” When I finally put a step on the classroom deck, Alani came running at me and started saying what she’s been doing.  But I had no interest in what she was saying and I told her the stuff I've been doing.  We  raced off to the playground to wait for the bell to ring.  We went on the monorail and the slides, the bell finally rang and we shot off to class.


In class Mrs Jujnovich was doing the roll and got interrupted by sir saying things about school then when Sir finished Mrs Jujnovich carried on with the roll so we could do karakia and mihi. Nico recited karakia and mihi did mihi Alani, Grace and Lucy did waiata starters.  Next we did writing so we can be Golden Child. We were writing for about one hour.  We jogged to the court for Golden Child then got into two groups. I was put into group one the first round team one won, The second time but the last time team two did.


The thing I enjoyed the most was seeing my friends because I hadn't seen them in three weeks.   

            

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.